Sunday, December 14, 2014

Steak by Veda

Hey it's me Veda.  I would like to start posting some of my favorite meals that I like to make. Here's my steak recipe.I hope you like it.
                                                                            Steak
                                                                       Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of lemon / lime juice
-3 steaks
- 3cups of boiling water
-1 cup of pasta
-your favorite vegetables [any kind] [chopped]
-salt and  pepper to taste
-1 tsp. vegetable oil

                                                                Steps
1.Put steak in a lasagna pan and cover with juice and seasonings .
2.Grill steak for 20-45 mins. Depending on thickness.
3.Put oil and chopped vegetables in a frying pan and cook. Cook until tender.
4.Boil pasta and cook according to box.
5.Plate your meal.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment